For cats, sharpening their claws isn’t just instinct, but part of their overall health. Scratching helps them shed the old claw sheath that can grow uncomfortable, and stretch their spines for greater relaxation and agility.
The PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge is perfect for a cat bed and cat scratcher, 2 products in one buy. This will satisfy your cat’s scratching needs and give her a unique place to hide out and sleep. Giving you and your cat a modern feel to pet furniture, it’s also biodegradable because it’s made from cardboard.
This is why even well-trained indoor cats will damage the furniture unless you give them a great alternative solution.
Also Read : Best scratching post for cat
PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge
The PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge is the solution you and your cat are looking for.
The dense cardboard is a more satisfying scratching surface for cats, so they will happily ignore the household furniture and use this lounge instead. It is made of premium recycled cardboard, adhered piece-by-piece with non-toxic cornstarch glue.
Meticulous assembly gives the Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge superior strength and durability, so cats can scratch it for years without destroying it, and still get satisfying claw sharpening from the surface.
The curved shape is designed to appeal to cats’ natural curiosity, as well as offer cats a variety of angles and options for scratching, lounging, and playing. The color options will fit in attractively in a wide range of homes. With a modern look and feel that conveys style and doesn’t look anything like a traditional, tattered scratching post.
In fact, the innovative design and materials of the PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge has not just won over cats and owners alike.
It’s also won the 2015 Eco-Excellence Award, been featured on Animal Planet’s “My Cat from Hell,” and was listed by Buzzfeed viewers among the top 19 cat products of 2016. It has a 6-month warranty for complete satisfaction.
Who is the PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge for?
The PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge is an excellent choice for big breeds like Maine Coons, Siberians, and Norwegian Forest cats because it is so large and sturdy that it can withstand the extra weight they bring to playing and stretching.
It’s also a good choice for especially active breeds like Bengals and Abyssinians because they can get into every curve and cranny and find dozens of ways to play with it without damaging it.
As well, it is also a preferred scratcher for multi-cat households because there is ample room for multiple cats to use and share the Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge at once.
What’s included with the PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge?
Just in case you need a little something extra to spark your cat’s interest in the lounger, it comes with a small stash of catnip.
Overview of features
The PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge has several key features. It’s made of recycled cardboard and non-toxic corn-based glue.
This makes it:
- Safe and non-hazardous for pets, even if they chew on it
- Eco-friendly and environmentally responsible
- A preferred material for cats to scratch, so that they will choose it over furniture
- The layer-by-layer construction gives it excellent sturdiness and durability
- Will last much longer than other cat scratchers
- Can withstand ongoing use by big cats, active cats, and even multiple cats
The curved shape and neutral colors are designed to:
- Look modern and stylish, fitting in with the décor of your home
- Appeal to a cat’s natural sense of curiosity
- Be comfortable for cats to scratch, play in, nap on, or stretch out on
How to get the most out of the PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge
While the PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge can simply be placed on the floor and most cats will naturally be attracted to it, and use it as intended, there are a few other options to consider:
- Use the included catnip. Catnip will enhance a cat’s interest and enthusiasm and may persuade them to use the Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge if they are reluctant
- Place it in the right spot. If furniture scratching is a big problem, place the Cat Scratcher Lounge near their preferred scratching spot, so that they can easily transition to using it instead. Or place it in your cat’s favorite spot, whether it’s a sunny window or near the fire, to encourage them to get comfortable with it
- Get creative. The PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge can be hung from a wall using sturdy brackets if you want to add a cat shelf. Cats love high perches, and this lounge is extra comfortable for them, with plenty of room to stretch out and survey their domain
- Assist aging cats. This cat scratcher lounge can also be placed at an angle, to act as a ramp, and help aging cats access their favorite spot on the bed or windowsill
- Get multiples. Many cat owners get a single PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge and decide to get another, so that they can have extra versatility in placement and stacking, or to prevent cats from crowding or fighting for top spot on the lounge
Some cats prefer to stand on their hind legs while scratching, rather than the long stretch enabled by this lounge.
For those cats, the PetFusion 3-Sided Vertical Cat Scratching Post is a great alternative or addition to the lounge. It is made of the same extra durable, non-toxic, cat-friendly materials, with the same high-quality construction, but the upright triangle shape may appeal more to some cats grooming habits.
Even the GoPets Premium Cat Scratcher is a good alternative, made by cat lovers, for cat lovers. It’s specifically designed to meet all your cat’s multiple needs and instincts when scratching
The PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge is an innovative design, to provide maximum comfort, interest, and scratching surface for cats.
It’s a fantastic way to give them a lounger that they will love to play with, play on, stretch and scratch, take a nap, or just perch on and hang out. It’s incredibly rugged and durable for years of use, and the infinity surface means you can just flip it over when one side gets worn.
It is a great way to make cats happy and keep them from destroying your furniture.