So, you have that DIY inspiration and the cat tree is in need of some tender loving care to replace the old rope. But where to buy sisal rope for cat tree? We’ve compiled a list some of the best sisal material and related products to use for a cat tree makeover.
You an buy sisal rope for your cat tree at your local home improvement store, Home Depot or Lowes. Or you can find it on Amazon. Sisal rope is the best rope you can buy, make sure that the product says "pet safe" before using it for your cat tree.
What Kind of Rope Do You Use For a Cat Tree?
Sisal rope is the top choice for replacement rope material on any cat scratching post or cat tree. Cats love the feel of sisal. Below is a list of different items used to wrap rope on your cats favourite tree or posts.
Best Material to Use for Cat Furniture
A Closer Look at Sisal Rope Products
- Sisal is a natural fiber rope
- Biodegradable and economical fiber
- Oil and chemical free
- Safe for use with pets
- Working Load 180 lbs
- BUY NOW
- NATURAL SISAL ROPE - Stiff and sturdy twisted sisal rope made in Brazil, from Agave sisalana fibers. The perfect 100% natural choice for heavy duty indoor and outdoor applications. Great for situations that require a bit of stretch.
- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY - 100% biodegradable organic, untreated fibers. No oils, chemicals, or artificial agents added during the manufacturing process.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH - Compared to other natural ropes such as Manila, all-purpose sisal rope is stiffer and able to withstand harsh conditions. Resistant to moisture, abrasion, and all weather conditions. Sisal is the preferred natural fiber for all projects, from marine-bound bindings to tie-downs, repairing/crafting a cat scratching post, and fixed outdoor uses.
- WIDTHS and LENGTHS - SGT KNOTS Natural Sisal Rope available in lengths of 10, 25, 50, 100, 600 and 1,000 ft and diameters of 3/16, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 in.
- VETERAN OWNED and OPERATED - Just like the Marine Corps, SGT KNOTS is committed to being the best of the best. We continue to live by the motto, Semper Fidelis—Always Faithful. Our loyalty to our customers is what makes us who we are, and the reason we continue to grow in popularity and product offerings. We promise to maintain the strength and consistency of our products. We also pass down our bulk savings to our customers.
- BUY NOW
- Sisal is a twisted fiber rope thats got a little bit of stretch in it while still providing a stiff and sturdy application
- Safe for use with pets (Note: rope may contain a natural scent)
- This is perfect for cat scratching posts, bird toys, miscellaneous pet toys, DIY projects and much more
- Strong, durable, and suitable for all-weather use
- At Golberg we are committed to bringing you the highest quality solutions to your outdoor & survival needs. We stand behind our paracord & our customer satisfaction is a priority. If you feel we have not met your expectations for any reason, contact us and we will do everything we can to make things right
- BUY NOW
Other Items Good to Have Around For DIY Cat Tree or Scratching Post Project
Stapler, Glue, and a Knife just to name a few items.
If all else fails you can simply purchase a new Cat Tree for your feline too. Check out some of the new modern cat trees HERE.